I LIKE TO TELL STORIES

I like to tell stories...
What of It?

Let Them Eat Cake....and Blog About It!



If someone says they're a true Auburn fan and says they'll pull for Alabama except when they play Auburn, or if someone says they're a true Alabama fan and they'll pull for Auburn except when they play Alabama, then they'll lie about other things too.

--Unknown.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Perfectly Fitting

Tuesday, January 08, 2008


I think it is perfectly fitting that dw's new nickname is Judge. Her name is Dana which of course is derived from the name Daniel. It is of Hebrew origin and it's meaning is "God is my judge".

I give my dear heart plenty of flack for an exaggerated legalistic, judgemental worldview. The exaggeration is due on my part; she is infact a sweet and extremely compassionate individual,I digress.

Judge only shows her judge side to me and the family and it has made for lively banter between us. She is very much a stellar conservative. I am a mixture of conservative and libertarian perspectives.

I informed her just last night that I was considering voting for Obama. She hit me square in the mouth. I was in fact joking. You have to love her.

She is as american as apple pie but I am corrupting her, to be sure.

Judge laughs at all of my jokes. Jack is exactly like his daddy, so it seems that all she gets nowadays is funny business.

Judge tells me how to drive and always alerts me as to my speed whilst traveling down the highway. I don't have to worry about whether or not the vehicles in front of me are slowing down, Judge tells me. Sometimes I thinik that I could drive the car with my eyes closed as long as she's in the the passenger seat.

We make a great team.

Judge loves to play games and thinks that the Waltons was the best tv show ever made. I won't disagree.

She is opinionated. She is smart. She is a teacher by trade and a wonderful mother. She is funny. She is beautiful. She is confidence and self doubt all rolled into one. She is mine and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hey Judge, I love you.

rw

p.s. its Roscoe P. Coletrane, NOT Roscoe Peko Train.

No comments: